Spring is in the air, or is it just a tease?

I ventured out for a 40 mile ride today, out-out, as the weather was TOASTY, at a TROPICAL 7 degrees Celsius. I picked a route which wasn't too hilly, as this was my first real ride out in weeks (Zwift had dominated my training schedule). I also had to make sure not to be on the smallest of the country lanes, due to flooding and tonnes of mud. 👍

Mud, however, was unavoidable. I came back with a bike, and everything else absolutely caked in it! And so, even though I didn't beat any records in distance, speed or elevation, I was so glad for actually getting out and enjoying the great outdoors. As much as I love Zwift and I think it's a great training tool, as soon as the weather gets better and the days get longer, I am totally ditching it for real life riding. 🌞

What are your views on Zwift or other interactive turbo training platforms? Or do you just ride in whatever the weather conditions? Let me know your thoughts on comments below or on my Instagram page. 😚😚😚






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get stronger on the bike. Fast!

2022? Seems ages away…but…

Gravel Grind on My Mind