And it was all Yellow…or rather VIOLET 💜

I must admit I was intrigued by Yellow Cycling the moment I came across their page on Instagram. Polish, ecology conscious , very stylish.
You can therefore imagine my excitement when I received an email from them asking me if I’d like to try their kit! Hell yeah!
As I was travelling to Poland in the summer we decided to deliver the kit to my Polish address and so I had to wait to try it till I actually got there. Time dragged. I wanted to see it and of course wear it out riding. When I arrived in Kraków, I decided to try the kit on my second outing.
I can tell you now, I was not disappointed.
The jersey is light and I LOVE the long, race fit sleeves. The back pockets and beautifully stretchable and really convenient for taking things out mid ride. I also appreciate the zipped pocket at the back, I’m a worrier and always panic about the possibility of losing money or keys. Zipped is safe! Also the bibs are very comfortable and the perfect length. I like the headband as an alternative to a cap, but I also think it’s very handy for doing other things like running or hiking, which I’ve already had the pleasure of trying out too. I received a pair of black socks to go with my outfit, too. Those too are very breathable and comfortable fir hot, summer rides.
Most of all, I feel GOOD wearing Yellow Cycling kit. Not only does it look great, but for an environment conscious cyclist like me, it’s good to know that no more plastic had been manufactured to produce this stylish kit. Well done, Yellow Cycling team!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get stronger on the bike. Fast!

2022? Seems ages away…but…

Gravel Grind on My Mind