I don't hurt...

I don’t hurt… by Inkalinka_on_the_bike In a ‘’cycling Utopia’’ the tarmac is always smooth, the temperature is always right, the wind is always a slight ‘’tail’’ and…you obviously never hurt. Dream on…but wait a minute. No pain, or more precisely no lactic acid build up pain is possible. I have found that you can minimise pain by taking these lactic acid buffer tabs by Xendurance regularly.
Now, I am lucky to be working with Xendurance this year, but believe me, I BOUGHT these before I worked with them. They really do the trick for me. I take three tabs in the morning and three in the evening, and voila…no pain!
Some say: ‘’no pain no gain’’. Let me tell you…I have no pain AND GAIN. These are the benefits of taking buffer tabs I have noticed: I recover faster recovery periods, my VO2 max has increased and I’ve not experienced any inflammation for a long time. They help me keep your training consistent, because I rarely experience that ‘’John Wayne’’ feeling the day after I have done a hard workout and hold off my fatigue.
Now, with a few cycling events I am looking forward to this summer and many group rides with my club and friends, I shall certainly keep taking these beauties regularly to prevent the lactic acid build up I used to experience before.
Who wouldn’t want to be one step closer to that ‘’cycling Utopia’’?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get stronger on the bike. Fast!

2022? Seems ages away…but…

Gravel Grind on My Mind